Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OMAC Day: Part 3...or is it 4?



Well, I'm making progress, but I'm definitely thinking this is going to be a two day affair.  The bread is out of the oven and cooling, the white bread is out of the bread maker and cooling (pictured above...the Black Bread came out tasting just fine by the way...thank goodness for bread machine yeast!), the chicken is now cooked and ready to go to make the "Farmhouse Chicken" casseroles.  The bacon is cooked in prepartion of making the Breakfast Cookies (yes, bacon in cookies...it wasn't a typo) for my husband and I have come to the conclusion that I'm going to be blowing through a quart of milk, I can't find my cornstarch (what the heck is up with THAT?  I mean who runs OUT of cornstarch???) and my Red Wine Vinegar has also gone MIA.  So, I'm off to the store for a small "grocery run" here. 

But, I THINK I can get everything except the breakfast stuff pretty much done tonight (I THINK I might be able to get the breakfast cookies done, but we'll see how my husband and kids are), which will be good.  I figured I was biting off more than I could chew for one day, but it was worth a shot.  I've also added a few things to my list (I'll give you an update here in a little bit :), so here's hoping I can get it all done today and tommorrow.  Bright side though is that I have TOTALLY kept on top of my dishes *blows on fingers looking impressed with self* my stove is clean and my floor WAS clean (I've got some touch up work to do on it).  Try doing all THAT while doing a OMAC without getting too far behind ;).

Not much has happened in the bloggosphere while I was baking, so at least I don't have to do a massive recap post here.  I'll work on the Carrs deals and Fred Meyer deals tonight and we'll see if I can get at least the Fred Meyer deals done.

No comments: