Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OMAC Day: Ending of Day 1 Recap...


Wow...it's surprising how good it feels to sit down.  I didn't manage to get as much done as I wanted to, but the store took a little bit longer than I wanted it to (it was crowded), so  my schedule got thrown off a little bit.  But, I did get a decent amount done today. 

The Refrigerator Pie/Quiche is done (pic at top)and I got both of the Farmhouse Chicken Casseroles done, as well as a bag of additional chicken thighs to use in later "quick" dishes, so at least I feel pretty good about that. 

My husband asked for a few more "dinner" types of meals on the agenda for tommorrow and I can't see telling him no since we actually do have the space in the freezer, so I'm going to be adding "Freezer Chicken Kiev" to my list (that one might take a couple of days to get done, but is one of my hubbies favorites).  I also made a thing of Master Mix/Bisquick so that I'd have the "one up" on the waffles tommorrow :).  So, here's the list of what I have done (I struck those through) and what I have left to do tommorrow...

BAKING DAY MASTER LIST


Chicken Lo Mein x 1
Sweet and Sour Pork x 3
Rice x 2
Balsamic Pork x 1
Hamburger Patties/Turkey Patties
Taco Meat
Pizza Crust x 2
Halibut fillet cut into manageable pieces, lamb chops cut into managable hunks, half thawed and refrozen
Orange Rolls x 1
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies x 1
Breakfast Cookies, kids recipe x 1
Breakfast Cookies, husband recipe x 1
Farmhouse Chicken x 2
Beef Terriyaki (steaks cup up and marinated) x2
White Bread (breadmaker) x 1
German Black Bread (non-bread maker) x 1
Peach Pie x 1
Refrigerator Pie/Quiche x 1
1 Recipe Master Mix
1 bag chicken thighs cooked with grill seasoning for later dishes
Blueberry Waffles (in G-5 grill)
Freezer Chicken Kiev
1 thing home made freezer french fries (we'll see if I have room for these in the freezer)
3 racks baby back ribs, BBQ

So, here's hoping I can get the rest of that done.  For now, I'm going to go curl up and cuddle with my husband and mentally prepare for the work tommorrow.

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

YUM! Great job. I don't know how you do that with two little ones running around. I'm hoping to do some cooking myself over spring break. Not this much though! I do love freezer cooking.