Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Winner of the V Tech Go Go Smartwheels Airport Playset!

Okay, so I was finally able to get a chance to tally up all the entries over the blog, Facebook and e-mail and here are the results!

So, out of all possible 33 entries, the winner of the V Tech Go Go Smart Wheels Airport Playset is (via the great Random number Gods at Random.org!)...

#9, which is Rochell S. via Facebook 
who said "My kids would love this! Thanks for the chance!"

So, thank you to all who participated!  Rochell, please e-mail me at alaskanbargainhunter@gmail.com within the next 48 hours with your address so that I can pass it on to V Tech!

Once again thank you to all who participated in the giveaway!  And congrats, Rochell! 

EDIT:  After numerous tries to contact Rochell, I was unable to do so.  The new winner is Rory Z. via e-mail who said, "I'd love to win this for my grand daughter.  Thank you!" 

Rory has already replied and your prize should be off to you shortly, Rory!  Thanks to all who participated in the giveaway!
 

No comments: