Monday, September 23, 2013

Tattler Reusable Canning Lids: Pink Lids to Help Raise Money for Cancer Research

Tattler, the makers of reusable canning lids, recently contacted me about a promotion that they would be holding during the month of October to help those suffering from the monetary suffering that often times comes with battling cancer.

The details?  Direct from the press release that they e-mailed me...
"On October 1, 2013, Tattler Reusable Canning Lids will begin a month-long campaign in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  We will be offering Special Edition TATTLER Reusable Canning Lids in the color PINK during the entire month.  More importantly we will be donating 35% of the sales proceeds from the PINK lids to the Women's Cancer Fund which provides financial assistance for supportive care, to women battling cancer, when other means have been exhausted.  We have researched and found this program to be very worthy and extremely beneficial to those who have sought support, and we encourage you to help us in our endeavor to help women battle this devastating disease."

So, you ask, how can you help?

Well, starting October 1st, you can go HERE and order your very own pink reusable canning lids! 

That's it!  You get some really awesome pink canning lids and you help the Women's Cancer Fund.  Simple as that.

Tattler, to help promote this worthy endeavor, was kind enough to send me a sample of the pink lids (as well as some of the original white lids to compare) and I used some of the pink lids to lid up some strawberry rhubarb jam (that I made with rhubarb from my garden, I'm proud to say).  The only thing I wish is that I'd gotten the lids sooner as I bet they would have looked completely stunning on the blue mason jars I bought earlier.  But, they sure did make my Elite Collection Mason jars pop!

I'm looking forward to canning more with these lids as I finish up my yearly canning exploits and I hope you will consider adding some to your collection as well to help and fund a good cause and to add something cool to your canning supplies while you do it.  After all, they canning lids are reusable for years to come and are PINK!  How can you go wrong there?

Disclaimer:  I would like to thank Tattler for their generosity for sharing their new pink lids with me ahead of the release date in return for doing this post.  The opinions stated in said post are 100% mine, however.

No comments: