|Image Source: Amazon.com|
Home Made Shaving Soap/Cream
(direct from e-mail from Linda)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sunflower oil or other oil (I usually use olive oil)
- 1/4 cup of unscented glycerin soap shavings (I grate a bar down)
- Double boiler or a bowl placed inside of a pan (makeshift double boiler)
- A holding place for the shaving soap (I use 1/2 pint wide mouth mason jars for this)
1. In your double boiler, melt soap until it's all liquid.
2. Stir in the sunflower oil/other oil.
3. Move the mixture into a holding vessel as soon as everything is mixed together as the mixture sets up very quickly.
Use as regular shaving soap.
Thanks again for sending in the recipe, Linda! We appreciate it!