Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winner of the 10.00 Amazon.com Giftcertificate!


Thank you all for being patient waiting for this.  It was a long night full of a cranky and sick son and a sick and cranky husband, so I didn't get a chance to do much at all.

So, out of the HUGE amount of entries (at least for me :) off of Facebook, the blog and e-mail, the winner of the 10.00 gift certificate, is....

Henry!  Who said over E-mail:  My favorite holiday memory was going out and finding a yule log with my grandparents to burn in the fireplace at their house in Virginia.

Henry, I e-mailed your gift certificate to you about 5 minutes ago, so hopefully you'll have it by the end of the day.  Please be sure to check your e-mail spam filter if it doesn't show up in your inbox and e-mail me if there is any problems :).

Thank you all for participating in the giveaways and congratulations to our winners!  And Happy Holidays to you all!

No comments: