Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Keep Warm When the Weather Turns Cold: Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (Gluten Free Friendly!)

Thanks to Good Life Eats for use of the photo!
Yes, yes yes I have a pumpkin problem this year, what can I say?  I'm seriously just enjoying the taste of the stuff in all kinds of dishes (and in my coffee...yum!).

Go HERE where Good Life Eats shows you how to make Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal.  I'm so making this this weekend :).

And by the way, to the gluten free folk out there (and really peanut allergic too) this recipe can EASILY be adapted to fit your needs.  Just use gluten free oatmeal and gluten free vanilla and you're set.  And if you're peanut free...well I'd use Blue Diamond almonds since they aren't processed in a facility with peanuts and just omit the pecans myself...haven't found a non-contaminated pecan yet :).

Enjoy!

No comments: