Saturday, October 22, 2011

DIY: Caramel Cheesecake Dessert Dip

Thanks to "Fake it Frugal" for use of the image!
Okay, so back into the blogging saddle I go *laugh*.  It's been a long week, so sorry for the lack of posts.  Today I had a BUNCH of posts planned, but my husband threw a monkey wrench into the works by wanting to take the kids to Bouncing Bears for the first time (well my son started the making the day start late by staying up till 6:00 am so I ended up dozing on and off till 10:00...sort of wrecks your morning when you sleep that late)...and honestly how could I say no?  So, once we got home from doing that and running to Target (diaper and wet wipe run) we got home, played outside, I made dinner (and only set of the smoke alarm twice...I love grease bubble overs) and so yeah...that pretty much describes my day in a nutshell.

At any rate, when I saw this I HAD to share it.  This is such a CUTE dip!  It'd look awesome on a Thanksgiving Day table!   It sounds like it could potentially sock on about 10 lbs onto your body frame, but you'd so enjoy getting there too ;).

So, go HERE where Fake it Frugal teaches you how to make your own Cheesecake Dessert Dip.  Can anyone say, "Yum"?

Enjoy!

No comments: