Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coupon Class Oct. 13th in Wasilla...

Well FINALLY I got some stuff worked out (like a place to hold it that didn't require rental fees because I don't have the money...) to do a coupon class in the Valley.

I will be teaching a coupon class at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, October 13th in Wasilla at the LDS Church (on Bogard by the high school). I'd like to invite anyone who wants to attend to come. Members of the local community have asked me to do this class (not to mention church members), and it sounds like my sister-in-law (who is also into couponing obsessively ;-) will be there to help me field any questions you might have. It will only be about 50 minutes maximum (since I'm going to be part of a schedule of events that night at the Church), so it won't take up your entire evening. I'll try to print off some easy to follow hand outs for everyone to make your life easier later on as well, and I'm debating doing some cool prizes, but that depends on what I can find and get around to (since I'm super busy right now with other stuff too).

So, please if you wish to attend do come and hang out with us. This will be fun...I'll make sure of that *laugh*, so if you have nothing better to do come on over and join the fun!

No comments: