Thursday, July 18, 2013

Winner of the 50.00 Prepaid Visa from Motor Oil Matters

I am so tired tonight. Ever had one of those evenings where you say what you don't mean because your mind jumps around too much and then next thing you know your husband is not talking to you? Yeah, that was my night tonight and thus why I'm not sleeping.

Anyway *shakes head* I figured since I'm up, that I can at least let you all know who the winner of the 50.00 prepaid Visa is from the kind folks at Motor Oil Matters!

Out of 52 people who entered by Blogger and e-mail (not sure why no one entered via Facebook...I figured that'd be the easiest way to enter, but no one bit...shows that a four year marketing degree won't get you far in guessing how people will react *laugh*) only one can win.

 Soooo.... The winning number (via our great random Gods at Random.org) was...

 51 or Roxanne F. (chakam@...)

Who said, "An oil change? What's that? Kidding. I'd love to win." I have e-mailed the winner, so Roxanne be sure to get back to me ASAP and get me your address so I can forward it on to our friends at Motor Oil Matters. Thanks to all who participated!

No comments: