So, here you guys go. Worcestershire Sauce you can make yourself! Enjoy!
Worcestershire Sauce (Garlic and Refined Sugar Free)
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup molasses (Grandma's Mollases and Brer Rabbit Mollases are the most likely to be corn free options. You could also use brown rice syrup if you wish).
- 1⁄2 cup gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp. yellow mustard seeds (you can also use black)
- 3 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. whole black peppercorn
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- 1⁄2 tsp. tumeric
- 1 tsp. cardamom
- 1/2 tsp. chile powder
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 anchovy, chopped
- 1 sm. onion, minced
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1⁄3 cup honey
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Pour into quart mason jar. Refrigerate, covered, for 3 weeks; strain to remove solids; return to jar. Refrigerate for up to 8 months.