Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple Sewing: Make Your Own Hanging Book Sling

Thanks to Penny Carnival for use of the image!
This project is so going onto my "to do" list as I could hang this sucker up high enough that my son couldn't get a hold of it to eat the books (some bedtime stories have suffered terrible fates so far when I had a book holder in the children's bedroom) and, at the same time, it'll have a small enough profile I won't have to worry about my kids whacking themselves on it.  Double bonus is that the books are secured in the sling so you don't have to worry about them falling off of a shelf in an earthquake too :).

Go HERE where Penny Carnival shows you how to make your own book sling.  You have to look at the various ones people have made down the page some too...so cute!

Enjoy!

No comments: