Monday, October 17, 2011

Freezer Cooking Friday (early): Farmhouse Chicken Casserole

Thanks to Tammy's Recipes for use of the photo!
I used to LOVE making this casserole for freezer cooking.  You know...before I started eating gluten free more.  Before my son was diagnosed with that pesky garlic allergy...before I had to wave bye bye to pre-packed foods pretty much, including Stove Top.

Anyway, go HERE to get an awesome recipe for a concoction called "Farmhouse Chicken Casserole" from Tammy's Recipes.  I always just prepared the entire casserole and froze it and then threw it in the microwave to re-heat when we were ready to eat (use Pyrex or microwave safe materials to make it in of course :).  I always threw in about a good sized handful of steak seasoning or other seasoning blend in with the base too as it's sort of bland without any seasoning in it.

Enjoy!

No comments: