Friday, September 11, 2009

Wow...365 days of slow cooker recipes!

I got this e-mail a couple of days ago and just plain forgot to post about it. Mainly because I was too busy looking through the recipes on the website to notice that I hadn't posted a link up yet *laugh*. Seriously though, you have to check this out. This site is amazing.

The lady on this site used her crock pot literally for every day during 2008 (she may have slipped a couple of days I'm not sure...but it sure seems darn complete to me). It's amazing all the recipes she came up with and you can throw it all into a crock pot. I'm REALLY looking forward to trying some of the "mock chinese take out" recipes. And for those with celiac disease...bonus here! All of the recipes that I read were done gluten free (I'm thinking someone has a problem with breaking down gluten in the household). So, seriously, check this out...

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

Very nicely done site too. There are pictures of everything so you can see what you are cooking.

And thanks to Kera for pointing this out and another good point. Remember...through tommorrow you can get that crock pot kit (the two crock pot set) at Fred Meyer for 19.99...18.00 after a 10% bonus coupon in the paper. So, if these recipes turn out to be something you can't live without, go get a crock pot and take it for a spin. I LOVE my Revereware crockpot and don't know what I'd do without it, so I'm loving the crock pot recipes. Ahhh versatile kitchenware...where would we be without it?

No comments: