Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Join "Kraft First Taste" for cool products and more!




Noooooo, I'm not being paid to advertise for "Kraft First Taste" (I wish I was *sniff*), but I am a fan. I've been able to try various product through them (I got a higher value coupon for "Digiorono Flatbread melts" and "Deli Creations Sandwiches" when I first joined) and got 2 Velveeta Shells and Cheese cups free with a coupon from them about a month or so ago. I'm waiting with baited breath for their next campaign =).

The reason I'm bringing this up, is that until September 1st (I just logged in today...I've been busy so I haven't had time before now) there is a contest you can enter once a day to win a 100.00 grocery card! So, if you are looking for the potential to win free groceries, go and join now and enter to win! And get free stuff offers for joining too! Bonus!

No comments: