Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Product Review for today...





Yes, I know a lot of other sites out there do product reviews, but I just wanted to do this one because right now it is hitting close to home. I am coming down with a head cold (or my sinuses are bothering me because Spring is here...I can't really tell...either way my body is telling me about it). So, to assauge my sore throat I went to my stockpile of drink mixes by my microwave and reached for my stand-by when I am sick; Traditional Medicinals Organic Lemon Echinacea Throat Coat. Yes, I know that's a mouthfull to say, but trust me this stuff is great. Now, before anyone says something about me being a granola-crunching-organic-lover...actually I don't really have an opinion one way or the other on organic stuff. I have noticed that since getting into couponing I'm using a LOT more organic products because those companies seem to offer the best deals on products a lot, but otherwise, no I don't really care if I use only all organic things in my household.

The reason I like this tea is because, for me at least, it has shown results and tastes GOOD (I'm not usually a big tea drinker..unless it's iced). The Organic Throat Coat actually does feel like it coats your throat when you drink it and the lemon flavor in it helps to clear congestion. It sure does help to relieve sore throats for me. I'm not sure what the scientific results are about echinacea tea, but I find it does help me to get over a cold faster too.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put in my two cents on this product and oh GOODY!!! I just found a 1.50/2 coupon in my package! BONUS!!!!

No comments: