Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hearth and Home: Make Your Own Mead/Wine

Stand in picture of mead courtesy of Google Images
Okay, so admittedly I hate mead...or at least the one time I tried it I wasn't impressed at all.  But, I've always been intrigued by making wine and other beverages at home since my mom made home made apple jack when I was a young child (she was farm raised and did stuff like that :).

So, if you want to try your hand at this stuff go HERE where Neo Homesteading runs you through the ropes of making your own mead/fruit wines in the comfort of your own home.   They even have a nice troubleshooting section which is always helpful :).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Neo-Homesteading said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! That tutorial was a labor of love. I am glad to see people like it.