Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Recipe Share: For Love of Bacon!

Thanks to Lynn's Kitchen Adventures for use of the image!
*Laugh* for some odd reason I start going through my e-mail and stuff today and just found bacon all over the place (mind you I haven't checked my e-mail in a couple of days...oops).  Some of these recipes looks totally yummy though!

Go here where Lynn's Kitchen Adventures shares an awesome looking recipe for "Canadian Bacon Cheese Soup".  How can you possibly go wrong with a recipe like that?  Now to go and find out if Canadian Bacon has garlic in it...

Putting Bacon in non-traditional things seems to be catching on these days to.

Go HERE where ABC news.com shares a recipe for Coolhau Maple Bacon Hot Chocolate.  I just had to share it because honestly that's just SO weird it had to be shared.

Enjoy!

No comments: