Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Preserve it Wednesday: How to Make Your Own Grape Jelly (easily!)

Thanks to PickYourOwn.org for use of the photo
Sorry for lack of posts folks.  I had a Doctor appointment for my daughter in Anchorage today and between school, OT appointment for my son, picking daughter up from school, running home and making lunch and just speed cleaning my house before my mother-in-law came to babysit, and then jetting into Anchorage for said appointment...by the time we got home about an hour and a half ago all I could really do was put the beef stock back on to simmer (to can later) and hold my son who is acting like he's coming down with a cold.  I'm sort of looking forward to the weekend just because I don't have to RUN everywhere.  It'll be nice.

Anyway, onto the point here :).

Think that it's hard to make your own grape jelly?  Well you'd be totally wrong.  Seriously it's one of the easiest things in the world to learn to make and can to get your "feet wet" as it were.

So, go HERE where PickYourOwn.org walks you through step by step how to make grape jelly from just frozen or pre-bottled grape juice.  I made this last year and still have some left *laugh*.

Enjoy!

No comments: