Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Amazon.com: Some Random Deals for Today!

I'm just not going to go in much of an order here because honestly I'm exhausted since my daughter gave up sleeping the last few nights.

So, here we go...

Froot Loops   Cereal, Sweetened Multigrain, 17-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3) is 8.13 with Subscribe and Save.

Annie's Homegrown White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese, 5-Count 2.15 Packets (Pack of 6) is 22.49 with Subscribe and Save (organic easy mac...how very cool that is :).

Back to Nature Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, 6.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) is 16.63 with Subscribe and Save.  That's breaks down to 1.38 per box.

We have a box of the following and my husband is SLOWLY working his way through them (I'm trying to eat the gluten free diet along with the kids so they don't feel left out too much, but my husband will take these in his lunches :).

Austin Zoo Animal Crackers, 2-Ounce Packages (Pack of 36) is 9.66 with Subscribe and Save.  Cheap animal crackers are always cool!

Sesmark Mini Rice Crackers, Lightly Salted, 5.25-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) is 16.29 with Subscribe and Save.

GLUTEN FREE DEALS

Ener-G Foods Wheat-Free Crackers, 7-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) is 14.33 with Subscribe and Save.  That's DARN cheap for gluten free crackers (2.38 per box cheap!).

Ener-G Foods Crisp Pretzels, Wheat-Free, 2.65-Ounce Bags (Pack of 20) is 23.12 with Subscribe and Save.  That's a KILLER deal on gluten free pretzels (the cheapest I've found even a SMALL bag for was at least 3.00 per bag, so 1.15 per bag is super cheap)!

And these are egg, dairy and gluten free...

OrgraN Gluten Free Toasted Corn Crispibread, 4.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) is 13.97 with Subscribe and Save.  I ordered some of these to try for this price and I figure if they don't taste great I'll throw them into my "hey these gluten free crackers are really broken" pile and use them for breading on things :).

No comments: