Friday, May 6, 2011

Going to be gone most of the weekend...

I hate to do this, I REALLY do, but I'm not seeing myself being in much at all over the next three days.  Today I have an infant learning teacher coming over (which is going to be a weekly thing by the way) so I want to get my house looking good and clean and then I have errands to run.  Tomorrow we're going into Anchorage to hit the library sale and use our Groupon (and potentially use some of the giftcards I've gotten from different thing while we're in there).  And then Sunday is Mother's Day (although I'm REALLY thinking we're not going to be going anywhere, it pays to be safe).  So, I'll try to do recap posts in the evening or something, but for now I'm thinking I'm going to have to take some time off to get stuff done.  I know anyone with a life will understand *laugh*, so if you don't "see" me around, no I'm not dead, I'm just busy.

Enjoy the weather and your weekend folks!  And to all mom's out there have a GREAT Mother's Day :).

No comments: