Monday, April 18, 2011

Simple snack Idea: No Bake Cookies!

Thanks to Lynn's Kitchen Adventures for use of the photo!


Okay, Lynn's Kitchen Adventures posted up a recipe yesterday that I just have to share because it's one I've been trying to get off of my mother-in-law for 10 years now (and counting ;). 

The no-baking cookie recipe she posted up yesterday is the EXACT same as the beat up newspaper article that my mother-in-law holds jealously close to her heart *laugh* so I was thrilled someone had successfully been able to get it off of their parents and been able to post it up on the internet.

The recipe is easy, really yummy and takes things like oatmeal, so even though it contains chocolate, it also contains things like peanut butter, oatmeal, etc and really isn't terribly bad for you.  Lynn even has a conversion for making the recipe peanut free for those with allergies in the house.

Enjoy the recipe.  I know I will :).

No comments: