Sunday, April 10, 2011

Going to be out till tomorrow afternoon...

Well guys and gals I have a speech therapist coming over for my son tomorrow at about noon, my kids totally thrashed my house yesterday despite being sick (kids are wonders aren't they?) and my grandfather is in the hospital, on top of just general life drama.  So, I'm going to call it that I'm PROBABLY going to be out until tomorrow after the speech therapist leaves because I've got phone calls to make and housework to do.  I'll try to get on late tonight to do recaps and stuff, but I'm not sure how much posting I'm going to be doing here the next 24 hours or so.

Jessica at Alaska's Best Grocery Deals is doing great at keeping on top of things in the meantime.  She even has the Walgreens deals up for this week already!  Also, be sure to check out her Facebook page because there seems to be like this secret community *looks falsely paranoid* that has sprung up there and they're like all, "Hey I can help you save money on this" and "Hey we like to talk and stuff" on there, so if you well LIKE that type of thing you might want to check that out too ;p. 

Kidding!  Seriously I'm amazed how Alaskan's are banding together to save money through Facebook and blogging and things.  I feel honored to be a part of it =).

And so everyone I'm out of here for now.  Take care of yourselves, have fun outside if you're able (I'm so totally into grilling lately with the weather...I'm HUNGERING for Summer right now) and enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

Jessica "The Coupon" Hacker said...

Hi there, My name is Jessica Hacker I was featured on the premiere of TLC's Extreme Couponing. I have many new followers since the show and many of them are asking about Alaska matchups. You seem to have it going on when it comes to Alask matchups. I would love to chat about featuring you on my website. You can checkout my website at www.livingonacoupon.com all my contact info is on my site, if you are interested email me. Lets chat!