Sunday, February 27, 2011

Winner of the Mountain House 72 Hour Meal Kit!!!

I just wanted to warn everyone that A) The Fred Meyer ad this week is extensive and looks like it might very well give me a headache.  And B)  I was up all darn night long between two sick kids and a husband who threw his back out and insisted I stay up with him.  I don't think there is enough coffee in the universe today to deal with how tired I am.  I WILL attempt to do the Fred Meyer ad, but I make no guarantees on it right now.  If I can get a couple of hours of sleep somehow I'll be golden, but until then I'm barely functioning as a human being right now.

And anyway, now that we're done with the "who cares about your life, get on with the winner announcement" thing, let's get down the skinny on who wins the Mountain House Kit courtesy of Tomorrow's Harvest Food Storage shall we?

And the winner is...

Bob H., who said via e-mail "I'd give the kit to one of my children to help with their emergency preparation needs".  A noble thought I have to say.

So, I have fired off an e-mail to you sir, please get back to me ASAP with your address information so that I can pass the address information onto the nice folks at Tomorrow's Harvest.

And don't worry folks, I'm going to be launching another giveaway here (hopefully today if I can get up the energy), so stay tuned for that!  Thanks to all those who participated in the giveaway and good luck on the next one!

AND EDIT:  Well, I guess the ad isn't as extensive as I thought.  Pfft.  They just put up another copy of the back page of the weekly ad online to show their Cartbuster Sales event.  Yeesh.

No comments: