Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winner of the Souper You Debut Prize Pack!

I can't believe how often I'm up past midnight anymore (thank you children). Anyway, since I'm (as mentioned before) up past midnight, I figured I'd go to Random.org and pick a winner for the Souper You Debut (that still cracks me up) Prize pack. I'd like to once again thank Progresso through My Blog Spark for sponsoring this giveaway :).

And without further ado the winner is (thanks to the good ol' number 5 generated by Random.org)...

Our very own Beffy from The Best Things in Life Are Free!

Congrats, Beffy! I'll e-mail you tommorrow and let you know you've won, but for the time being I'm going to try and go crash. Enjoy the morning everyone!

1 comment:

BEFFY! said...

Why thank you! I'm excited about this! I'm not into yoga, but I can totally use the mat for the Jillian workout dvd I'm working on!
And the head and wrist bands are going to come in great for an 80's party we're having in April..haha!
Thanks again for the giveaway!!!