Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today's Groupon Deal: 39.00 for 273.00 in Spa Services



Eh, I decided to actually go online today to see what was up in my e-mail.  It tends to bog down very quickly with junk mail if I don't check it at least once a day :).  So, anyway, something cool was in my e-mail.  Check this out.

Today's Groupon deal for Anchorage is a voucher for a week of unlimited spa services at Planet Beach Contempo Spa (88th Ave. location only) for 39.00.  This normally costs 273.00.  So, that's quite a savings.

You can go HERE to check it out and buy.

The fine print?  The voucher expires June 2, 2011.  It is by appointment only (subject to availability) and the person who uses the vouchers must buy the self-tanning cartridges and materials for facials (since this is unlimited spa "services" I'm assuming you could opt out of doing those if you didn't want to pay extra :).

So, if you are looking to buy something for the woman in your life and don't want to spend a whole lot of money and give her something special (considering what the price of Spa anything normally costs...heck you can't really get Spa SUPPLIES out of the box at the store for that much!), this would be a cool gift to give this holiday season.

Enjoy all!

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Erica- be sure to use your referral link when you post about Groupon so you can rack up some referral credits!

Alaskan Bargain Hunter said...

I don't have a referral link for Groupon. I had no idea one existed *laugh*. Thanks, I'll check into it :).

Alaskan Bargain Hunter said...

Got it. Thanks. I had no idea that you had to actually SIGN up with Groupon...I just subscribed to the e-mails before. Thanks for pointing that out to me :).