Thursday, December 9, 2010

Question: Is anyone having problems accessing the blog?

I got an e-mail from a reader today that said that their Norton anti-virus was blocking the blog because there is supposedly a trojan on it somewhere.  This started happening to her yesterday morning.  I've checked over the site as well as I could and haven't found anything weird (I even removed the Twitter Follower and Facebook follower codes I did in the side bars the other day JUST to be sure), but was wondering if other people with Norton are also having this problem or people with virus scans period?  I haven't had issues with my free virus scan software or my Trend Micro Internet Security, but was curious to hear from others.  Is this a localized issue or do I need to contact Blogger and come down like a new hurricane to get something de-contaminated?  Please let me know if you are having issues too.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Alaska's Best Grocery Deals said...

I'm not having any issues, but I'm not running Norton either, just Microsoft Essentials (I know shame on me, but I'm cheap!)

Alaskan Bargain Hunter said...

*Laugh* I totally understand. The only reason I renewed my Trend Micro Internet Security (they wanted 80.00 can you believe it????) was because Amazon.com had a 1 year subscription to them for 18.00, which was the cheapest I could find for good virus scanning software :).