Friday, December 3, 2010

Okay, I THINK I got Twitter Figured out

I have been trying like mad to find an application that would update to Facebook AND Twitter at the same time, but couldn't find one that worked, so I finally did the thing that us techno-unsavy people do at moments like this.  I Googled how to upload to Twitter from Blogger (since Facebook is already handled by another app), got an application match-up, signed up and HOPEFULLY from now on Blogger will be updated to Twitter automatically (since my brain never remembers to retweet things from the blog).  So, hey all you Twitter fiends out there...I THINK I can say we are now on Twitter *laugh*.   But, I'm going to make sure it works before "sharing" the Twitter account to follow :).  Here's hoping it all works well from this point out.

No comments: