Monday, November 8, 2010

Online Easy Bake Oven Mix Recipes...

Okay, I admit it.  When I was a child I was an Easy Bake Oven JUNKIE!  I loved cooking with it and making tiny cakes for family members.  Of course, I only had the thing for a week before my mom refused to buy me any more mixes, so it was a tremendous letdown for me after that.

I have been looking forward to getting my daughter an Easy Bake oven since the day she was born (and no, sadly I'm not joking *laugh*) and am counting down the days until I can buy one and stick it in the closet for her b-day or Christmas (I'm picturing next Christmas, but we shall see :).  My big thing was, I didn't want to be like my mom and end up not letting my daughter play with the Easy Bake Oven because I didn't have the money to shell out for the too expensive mixes or something. 

And so, for those of you, like me, who want to give your kids the experience of playing with this wonderful toy, I have good news for you!  There are online recipes that you can print off so you can make the Easy Bake Oven recipes yourself and not worry so much about how much everything costs!  Wooohoo!!!

I found this link today in an article on Money Saving Mom

Easy Bake Oven Recipes

I printed these off and they are SO going into my recipe binder under a special heading.  Eeeeee!!!  I feel like I just opened my Easy Bake Oven for the first time right now *laugh*. 

And now that you've realized exactly how much of a geek I really and truly am, I'll leave you to your day ;).  Enjoy all!

No comments: