Thursday, September 9, 2010

Using Tomato Paste: A cool article!



Elisa at 'Life In My Land' did an AWESOMELY cool article on how to convert all of that tomato paste we have gotten free or darn close to free over the past couple of years into tomato sauce.

I wanted to share because this is like seriously one of the coolest things I've learned in the cooking arena in a long time.

Since I had NO idea you could do this, I figured I wasn't alone and I'm thrilled to death to learn it! I have about 18 cans of tomato paste and while I always ADD some to tomato sauce before I can it to give it extra body I had no idea you could actually make tomato sauce out of it. So, yeah, I won't be buying tomato sauce anytime soon :).

Anyhoo, go HERE to read the article. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Life in My Land said...

Thanks Erika. I thought it was pretty cool too. Just a note that there are a lot of different articles out there on ways to do this and they all differ. So, if you find that this one is too runny or doesn't have enough flavor, do a google search and you'll find a few other options.