Saturday, April 24, 2010

(New) Winner of the Sportsman's Warehouse Gift Pack...

I HATE it when this happens.  I failed to hear from Ben, so I'm forced to re-award the prize of one Sportsman's Warehouse Giftpack.  So, the new winner (without further ado) is...

Mrs. Forster!  (Our first 2 time winner this week!)

Thanks once again to all who entered and I'm sorry Ben that you missed out!

I'll mail off the winning gift packs today (if possible...I think the UPS store is open tommorrow...we have Scout O' Rama with my nephew today, so time is sort of short this morning :).  Enjoy your day everyone!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Yikes, Of course the time I win, I'm away from the computer for two days. I guess I'll Keep trying!

Alaskan Bargain Hunter said...

No worries, Ben!

I have a back-up kit you can have (I just fired you off an e-mail :). Sorry about the foible, but we can fix this ;).